- May 20th 2013Healthy Vision & Ultraviolet AwarenessMay is Healthy Vision and Ultraviolet Awareness month, sponsored by ...
- Feb 23rd 2012Ranger Lenses Available for Outdoor EnthusiastsDid you know you can get customized lenses for sport ...
- Mar 10th 2011Congratulations Dr Craig Fishman, Recognized as one of Orlando, Florida's Top Doctors CRAIG FISHMAN, M.D., one of the partners at Total Eye ...
- Feb 23rd 2011Benefits of Eyelid SurgeryEyelid surgery has plenty of great benefits that go beyond ...
We Are Social
Patient FormPatient Information Form
Eye Care Center Leesburg
Total Eye Care Center is pleased to house an ambulatory surgery facility in Leesburg, a beautiful city situated between Lake Harris and Lake Griffin. It joins the neighboring Eustis and Clermont locations of Total Eye Care Center in providing outstanding service and treatment for individuals with common eye diseases and disorders. Learn more about our Leesburg facility, and contact Total Eye Care Center to make an appointment with one of our esteemed doctors.
Our Leesburg Location
Our eye care center in Leesburg offers a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgical facility – the first surgery center in Lake County dedicated exclusively to ophthalmologic surgery. Patient comfort and safety were the top priorities in the design and construction of our facility and remain the goal of our entire operation. Our surgical center is run by warm, supportive staff, all of whom focus exclusively on providing you with a stress-free experience. The surgical suites are filled with high-quality pieces of equipment to aid our doctors; these tools help us to perform safe, uncomplicated procedures so you can attain clear vision and optimum visual health.
We invite you to navigate among the sections of our website and learn more about the services available at the Total Eye Care Center Leesburg location.
- Cataract surgery: removes lenses that have been damaged by cataracts and replaces them with artificial intraocular lenses. We are renowned throughout Lake County, Florida and beyond for no-stitch, no-shot, no-patch cataract surgery.
- Eyelid surgery: removes excess fatty tissue and skin that causes upper eyelids to sag into the line of vision, or under eye bags to form below the lower eyelids. Reconstructive eyelid surgery is also performed to remove skin cancer that has developed on the eyelids.
- Diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma: our goal is to stop the progression of this disease, which affects the optic nerve and may cause loss of peripheral vision. If left untreated, it may lead to blindness or loss of central vision in the very end stage.
- Diagnosis and treatment of macular degeneration: after diagnosing either wet or dry macular degeneration, which weakens the center of the retina and causes visual impairment, our doctors will develop a treatment plan to slow visual deterioration and preserve vision.
- Diagnosis and treatment recommendations for diabetic retinopathy: we diagnose this disease - characterized by retinal damage stemming from diabetes complications - and provide treatment referrals.
Contact our Leesburg Eye Care Center
If you have other concerns about your eyes that are not in the aforementioned list, we would be happy to schedule you for an appointment with one of our doctors. Contact the Leesburg location of Total Eye Care Center to receive information from local doctors about diabetic retinopathy, eyelid surgery, cataracts, glaucoma and more.